Actively seeking out qualified candidates is the best way to ensure that you find the talent you require. Effective recruitment is essential to improve the quality of the workforce and cut costs on frequent hires.
Effective Recruitment: Behavioral Interview Techniques Training Course is a short and to-the-point course that teaches participants how to use the tools and techniques to recruit successfully every time.
This Behavioral Interview Training course is designed for both new and experienced recruiters and HR generalists.
After completing this course, participants will:
- Learn about current trends in recruitment and selection
- Gain some tips on sourcing great candidates
- Recognise pros and cons of different types of interviews
- Identify, categorise and plan the strategic use of different styles of questioning
- Learn some techniques to avoid bias
- Develop strategies for measuring effectiveness, results and continuous improvement