Do you impress your customers every time you interact with them? Does your Organisation thrive on creating raving fans who buy your products and services again and again?
You must go beyond simply showcasing your products and services and purposefully design and plan to develop strong relationships with your customers. It is essential that you provide a unique customer experience by proactively anticipating your customers’ needs and exceeding their expectations every single time.
In this fun and exciting professional development course you’ll learn to recognise how your attitude impacts on your interactions, you’ll learn how to apply techniques to generate repeat business, develop top-level telephone skills, learn how to deal with difficult customers and deliver on your promises.
After completing this course participant will be able to:
- Explain what customer service means in relation to internal & external customers
- Recognise how one’s attitude affects service standards
- Master ways to develop & maintain a positive, customer-focused, attitude
- Develop needs analysis techniques to better address customer needs
- Apply outstanding customer service techniques to generate return business
- Practice techniques for developing good will through in-person customer service
- Formulate techniques for service excellence over the phone
- Gain insight to connecting with customers online
- Master techniques for dealing with difficult customers
- Acquire tools for recovering difficult customers
- Understand when to escalate an issue