Get qualified for the property or real estate industry.
Why study Real Estate NQF Level 4?
The Real Estate industry is an important sector within the South African economy and requires professionals who are well-trained and knowledgeable to meet the needs for both private citizens and the business community. Also, there are many legislative requirements within this industry and those involved in the sale or renting of property need to understand the relevant legislation and be able to apply it in their execution of their work.
Who should study this course?
This Real Estate NQF Level 4 qualification is for any individual who wishes to be involved in the property or real estate industry.
The qualification is a prerequisite for admission to the professional examination for estate agents, conducted by the Estate Agency Affairs Board. Successful completion of the programme and the exam entitles candidates to be registered as a non-principal estate agent by the Estate Agency Affairs Board.
The Real Estate NQF Level 4 Qualification is therefore suitable for learners who:
- Were previously disadvantaged or who were unable to complete their schooling and were therefore denied access to Further Education and Training.
- Have worked in Real Estate for many years, but have no formal Qualification in real estate or property.
- Wish to extend their range of skills and knowledge of the industry so that they can become competent workers in the property industry.
At the end of the Estate Agent NQF Level 4 Qualification, learners will be able to:
- Analyse, evaluate and apply the Real Estate Code of Conduct and Ethics.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Real Estate environment and the various laws, rules and regulations that impact on the Real Estate function.
- Perform the Real Estate function.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
The structure of this Unit Standard based Qualification makes the Recognition of Prior Learning possible for those wanting to complete the Real Estate NQF Level 4 qualification.
Recognition of Prior Learning will be done by means of an Integrated Assessment.
This Recognition of Prior Learning may allow for:
- Accelerated access to further learning at this or higher levels on the NQF.
- Gaining of credits towards a Unit Standard in this Qualification.
- Obtaining this Qualification in whole or in part.
- Programme ID: 59097
- Number of credits: 150