This course focuses on short-term insurance.
Why study Short Term Insurance NQF Level 4?
This Short-term Insurance training programme is an ideal introduction for anyone wanting to succeed in the insurance industry. Participants explore how a career in the insurance industry will allow them to materialise their personal aspirations. It exposes them to the fundamental working of the industry and in so doing highlights how they personally contribute through their behaviours to customer satisfaction, the upkeep of ethical standards and regulatory compliance.
Who should study this course?
The FETC Short-term NQF 4 Insurance Qualification is suitable for:
Short Term Insurance Intermediaries who advise on Short Term Insurance products,
Internal Broker Consultants,
Call Centre Operators,
Personal Accident Administrators,
Personal lines Administrators,
Commercial Lines Administrators,
Technicians or Assessors,
Client Service Providers,
Service Centre Staff,
IT Systems Designers and Analysts in Short Term organisations or learners who work in Marketing Departments of Short Term Insurers.
This Short Term Insurance NQF Level 4 qualification will enable learners to:
- Identify and solve problems related to Short Term Insurance.
- Work effectively with others either as a team or group member.
- Manage personal finances.
- Collect, organise and critically evaluate information.
- Communicate effectively using visual, mathematics and language skills.
- Use science and technology effectively.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Insurance industry within the wider financial services context.
- Insurance SETA
- Number of credits: 150