This is a four-day course that is designed to help you with all the writing demands of your job at any level of management within your organization. The workshop will help you identify the range of report writing, the format an the persuasive techniques required.
Upon completion, the participant should be able to :
- Define the key concepts associated with Advanced Report Writing;
- Learn the value of good written communications;
- Prepare reports and proposals that inform, persuade and provide information;
- Learn how to proofread your work so that you are confident that it is clear, concise, complete and correct; and
- Provide an opportunity to apply the skills in real work situation